We are Upper Hutt lawyers. Our legal practice offers prompt, professional, pragmatical and cost effective legal services to businesses and families in the Hutt Valley and across the Wellington region.
Our principal director, John Gray, has over forty years’ legal experience working in private practice. John has worked at a senior level for a number of small local legal firms as well as large multi-national law firms. He also previously ran his own legal practice for over ten years.
“The way in which we provide services to our clients reflects our core values of expert competence, trust and integrity,” John says.
Our areas of expertise are:
- Commercial acquisitions and disposals
- Corporate governance and restructuring
- Property – residential and commercial
- Asset planning and structuring
- Estate administration
- Wills and powers of Attorney
- Relationship Property Agreements
Our fees for our legal services are set at rates that are affordable and wherever possible we give fixed quotes for our services.
Click here to view our terms of engagement